Events that are organized must be memorable enough to make an impact. That impact will ultimately have its effect on your organizational goals. Also, these events are organized to advertise a brand on a larger scale. If this whole process is executed well, these events have the power to create a long lasting and a trendsetting impression on your attendees about your company. So, to create such an aura in your event where you allow people to experience and interact with your company, buy your products or services and connect and build multifarious relationships; here’s a list of tips that will help you to get along with same.
- Plan and Think in Advance.
One of the best event marketing tips is to pre-plan your event bit by bit. Even if you have a long time to get started, say a few months or even a year, plan it even then! Start working upon it, set its criterion, necessities, objectives, activities to be involved, guest appearances and so on. Events have a lot to focus on. So, pre-planning is a must. Use the available time to plan your events and ensure that you manage your works efficiently.
- Think about a Creative and Strong Theme!
Whether you are planning a virtual or a physical event, you need to deliver an experience that is incredible and worth reminiscing. For a virtual event, you will have to think about how the digital looks of your event will be, how will you be presenting your concept and ideologies behind it, and what sort of activities, contests, discounts or other benefits you will want to provide. Brainstorm about the innovative ideas that you can indulge in your event. You don’t just have to mark your presence in the event; you need to create an impact, a long-lasting one! In a hub of entrepreneurs, you need to make the people realize that what’s special in you; that why they should prefer you. You can only do this by a unique concept that changes the entire outlook of your brand positively.
- Make Social Media a part of your Plans!
Being active on social media is vital for your event success. You should be active before, during, and even after your event. Maybe you are hosting a live event, but your attendees are most often available on social networks, so to engage them with other participants, use of social media is a healthy option. Here, I am mentioning a few social media platforms that you should make it as a part of your event:
- Twitter: Twitter is a powerful social networking tool for marketing and promoting your events. Also, it helps you to engage and connect your target audience. Tweet regularly, use appropriate hashtags, build your Twitter lists, and don’t forget to live tweet.
- Facebook: Facebook is so visual that it can be put into use to promote your events by using fascinating and vibrant graphics. Start posting at an early stage like 2-3 weeks before the events to gain a larger audience to attend the event. You can use a mix of infographics, memes, videos, and images to motivate your audience.
- Google+: The Google+ has events feature which allows you to send customized invitations that will further on connect it with Google calendar when the user accepts to be a part of it. In other words, it saves your date in the calendar for the same. You can also use Google for personal and direct communication.
- LinkedIn: Use LinkedIn to promote your main registration to increase the number of attendees.
- Blog about it!
Whether your event is a new venture or an old, starting a blog that drives the focus on origination, purpose, goals, and knowledgeable aspects behind your event, it can undeniably be beneficial for your overall company’s objectives. This will help you to increase your customers’ engagements by deliberately increasing the organic search results over various search engines. Also, don’t forget to share it on all your social media platforms. Also, you can focus to enlist guest bloggers from your community to increase the readability in numbers and henceforth, they can act as additional registrations.
- Promote it through all possibilities.
When you are putting in so much of your time and energy into planning the event, it’s vital for you to do the event promotion right. To generate the highest amount of entries, opt for proper promotional techniques. You can use the mix of email marketing, social media marketing, public relations development, and maximum types of other paid yet efficient promotional techniques to make your event big. Also, you should interact with your audience at an early stage about your upcoming event mentioning some of its essential details. This will help you to have a better turnout from your event.