WHAT IS EVENT MARKETING?
Event marketing is a process of developing a themed proposal to display or to present and thereupon, promote a product, service, cause, or the brand of the organization. Events can occur both online or offline.
Therefore, event marketing is a promotional strategy of the companies getting involved with their customers through the mode of face-to-face interaction which includes events like concerts, shows, exhibitions, and other entertainment events. The companies use these event marketing strategies so that they can reach their consumers through direct communication and visual attention.
TYPES OF EVENTS
With the growing need of events, the number of types of events is also increasing. If a company knows the concept and details of each type of event, it will help its event marketers to determine that which one is the best suitable as per their organizational goals. So, here is a list of different types of events which will help you to analyze your requirements.
- Conferences: Conferences which are held at a large scale constitute a significant portion in the events industry. Conferences can be either B2B or B2C which entirely depends upon the company’s working. This event comprises of a schedule within which all the activities will be performed. Those activities can be a presentation by motivational speakers, educational workshops, and other valuable inter networking sessions. The most successful conferences are the ones that strike a balance between the professional as well as the social environment.
- Seminars: Seminars usually take place in a short sitting area, and the major attendees are the ones who want to gain some knowledge in their field of education. The major emphasis is laid on sharing some expertise skills and valuable knowledge. Seminars usually last for one day or maybe just for a few hours.
- VIP Events: The main aim of VIP events is to provide an exclusive and well-entertained experience to the most influential stakeholders, customers, and other honored guests to achieve the goal of increasing the percentage of revenues by attaining trust from them and therefore, maintaining the brand value.
- Leadership and Networking Events: Leadership or networking events the main agenda is to present a brand’s authority in its particular expertise. With that, it also involves the involvement and interaction with those people who have relevant business interests by providing them various opportunities.
- Trade Shows: The main aim of trade shows is to present the new products and services launched; from a bunch of related brands in a professional manner. These events have a general theme which connects the dots of various products being presented together over there.